|Plain Text Preview|
How to Exit if a Fast ForWord Program Game Freezes
1. Hit the Windows key (located on the lower left hand side of the keyboard) to restore the toolbar.
2. Right click the open program (e.g. Literacy) and select close.
3. You will now be back at the Gateway and can re-open the program.
4. If the above procedure does not work, proceed as follows:
5. Hit ctrl-alt-delete keys to open the Task Manager.
6. Choose “Scientific Learning Gateway” by clicking it once.
7. Click the End Task button.
Note: The following procedure will not work if you leave a question or prompt unanswered.
1. Answer the current question and do not begin a new question.
2. Click the Ctrl and = keys on the keyboard to end the game.
3. Click exit to return to the exercise menu.
4. Choose a new game or click exit to return to the Gateway.